Breaking Dad Breaking Dad

And now we have food for barbecue.

Isn't that right, Karo?

Fifen This Movie Fifen This Movie

Well, at first it was good...classic Clock Crew compilation, totally crass and obscene and didn't make any sense whatsoever...but then FU Clock called attention to the fact that it didn't make any sense. And that kind of ruined the whole thing.

So you get an A for effort, and a 5 because it's for Clock Day, but FU Clock should be punished. Like, you should take him to the nearest Slurpee machine, and give him brain freeze...for, like, an hour. Nonstop. See if he still wants to tell people things don't make sense after that.

berry juice berry juice

This is okay for a first or second time. But honestly not a whole lot was happening. Try putting a story to your animations in the future; make us want to stick around and see what happens next.

The Idea The Idea

Been there. It's half the reason my profile doesn't have anything. I'd like to see a little more effort put into facial expressions, maybe have a little head movement.

MotherWorm 2 MotherWorm 2

Some of the smoothest claymation I've ever seen, but the voice acting could use some work. It was hard to understand what was being said. I'd also recommend developing your stories a little further. Keep at it.

SICK DAY SICK DAY

I kind of saw the ending coming, but the process of getting there was very entertaining. This is an excellent debut cartoon, and I look forward to seeing more from you.

Journey! Journey!

Will there be a follow-up to this? I want to know what happens when you unplug the Internet.

ZenithQuinn responds:

originally i had planned a scene where it showed the internet being shut down around the world and people's screens turning off. And then the people would come outside for the first time, amazed by real life, like in the film Surrogates, if you ever seen that. However I didn't have time to do as much as I'd like to with it and I had to cut that out and go with this ending.

Shadow Hunter Trailer Shadow Hunter Trailer

66.6 MB. Ha.

But seriously, this looks amazing. I look forward to seeing the finished product.

DR. BEES DR. BEES

There were no bees at Beecon because there were no bees. They were all killed by the villainous Von Santo and his henchman Pes T. Cide.

Jokes aside, great work as usual. Your stuff is always inspiring...I'm not completely sure how, but it's inspiring.

F U Clock - Ep. V F U Clock - Ep. V

0/10 to much dusbtep

-----

Art: Well done.
Animation: clock-standard.
Style: always nice to see your crisp, clean designs.
Story: rather entertaining.
Sound: not bad.

Overall: 4.5/5. And happy Clock Day.