No Touch No Touch

The corners are super-glitchy and it's almost impossible to escape if you get caught in one, rendering the game nigh unplayable.

It was cute, though.

aeveis responds:

In what way do you get stuck in the corners? I don't seem to have this problem. - perhaps it's browser related? If you have any more details that would be helpful. Thanks!

Hard Point Hard Point

Enjoyed it; had a very Chip's Challenge feel to it. One problem I ran into was that if you hit space after the final level, it goes to a blank screen, and you can't leave it without refreshing the game - which of course resets the game and erases all your progress. And as others have said, having NG medals to correspond with the badges in-game would be nice. Overall, though, excellent job.

SSquall responds:

Thx for bug report! I'll try to fix it.
About NG medals — shure! i'll add it into game when return from vacation.
Happy New Year!

Sunshine Sunshine

Stopped being entertaining when I realized I could just spam the mouse button until I got to the end Good try, though.

Morbidware responds:

I'd love to see you beating all levels from 11 to 20 by spamming the mouse button.

Hexagon Hexagon

I'm sure this game is much more fun to play using the touchscreen-based control system for the smartphone I don't have and can't afford that this game was clearly intended for as evidenced by the pixelated 'buy our game for your smartphone' ad that was plastered over the game as it was thanking me for playing the game I hadn't played yet because there was an ad sitting in front of it (which after not going away for a while almost led me to believe that there was no game).

But I'm sure your smartphone-owning paying customers will enjoy the app, so it's all good.

Fracuum Fracuum

The reason I'm knocking off half a star is consistency. Enemy bullets might or might not harm you if you're halfway over them. Was also lacking in control; many times I just tapped the controls to line up a shot and ended up in the line of fire instead. Ultimately got to the boss at the end, but not without taking serious hits from the artillery bogeys - I assume that's just because I'm not particularly good at this kind of game.

Overall, very well done. 4.5 out of 5.

Pretentious Game Pretentious Game

Le me: "...Okay, this game isn't so bad- *blind jump level* OW, MY EYES, GOD F___ING DAMN IT MY EYES."

Your game induces pain. And that is why you got a 0 from me.

Little Locations Little Locations

Gameplay was okay, but at least two of the spheres are unobtainable (last one in mountain world, one near the end of desert world). Not bad for 48 hours, but needs tweaking.

NoLanLabs responds:

All the spheres are possible, I've done it and others have too. But a few are just really hard.

Interlocked Interlocked

Very nice game

Challenging, addictive, not visually destructive - everything a game should be. Oh, and I beat level 20 on my own. Great job.

The Snow Runs Red The Snow Runs Red

Not bad

Challenging at first, but after you figure out you can just stand in a corner, forget about the tree and gun-spam the whole time to keep from dying, it gets kind of old. Props for the 8-bit theme and the holiday spirit, but minus points for gameplay.

Chroma Keys Chroma Keys

Ehh

It was an okay game...until it started lagging. Kind of hard to keep on top of a lagging game that depends on reaction time.